El Martes, 2 de Mayo de 2006 02:01, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:

> Also, here's an svn diff of the source files so you can see what I did
> with the XIncludes. Manuel is this good enough, or do you have a better
> idea?
>
> http://linuxfromscratch.org/~jhuntwork/sanity-checks.diff

The method used is not very elegant. That dummy sect2 are hugly in both the
XML and the HTML output code (the output look is good).

I think that will be best to use a similar method that the one used in CLFS.
That will allow us to insert/remove paras or screens without having to modify
the Xincludes already sets.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia