Matthew Burgess wrote:
As you will have already gathered by the lack of progress on the 6.2
release, I've not been committing much time to the LFS project over the
last few months.  While there are various reasons for this, they are all
very personal, and I would prefer they remain that way.

As such, I think my continued involvement with the LFS project is actually
hindering it more than it is helping.  It is therefore with some regret I
will be resigning from both the LFS-coordinators role and my editors
position effective immediately.

I'm sorry to hear the news. Thanks for all you've done Matt

Andy