Luca ha scritto:
> Hi.
>
> Just a (maybe, but not intentional) provocatory question:
>
> Since yesterday I can't login anymore in blfs-wiki; tried several times
> but nothing, tried creating another "profile" but ended up in trac errors.
> So, now the question: is it a trac problem? a censorship? a ban? a boycott?
>
> In case of an answer I *want* the truth.
>
> Friendly,
> L.

Please don't feel offended or whatever else (anyway I clarified
privately with Bruce)...
As I said him I have no will in starting a flamewar or what... but
because of some things I had some thinkings and I have no probs in
saying this in public... it may not be polite (sorry for this) but I
simply and honestly asked... it wasn't accusation or else... (not my
intention)

In case, as said in way off-topic, if the community would like to accept
apologies here are mine.

Friendly,
L.