On 3/20/07, Dan Nicholson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Attached are two patches to add the glibc branch update patch in Ch. 5
> and force /usr/include to be used as the preferred system include
> directory after the toolchain re-adjustment.

I should mention that I changed the specs adjustment to use sed
because I don't really know perl. If anyone wants to keep it in perl,
feel free to provide the needed command. What's in the patch is this:

gcc -dumpspecs | sed \
    -e 's@/tools/lib/ld-linux.so.2@/lib/[EMAIL PROTECTED]' \
    -e '/\*startfile_prefix_spec:/{n;[EMAIL PROTECTED]@/usr/lib/ @}' \
    -e '/\*cpp:/{n;[EMAIL PROTECTED]@ -isystem /usr/[EMAIL PROTECTED]' > \
    `dirname $(gcc --print-libgcc-file-name)`/specs

--
Dan