El Miércoles, 21 de Marzo de 2007 02:05, Matthew Burgess escribió:
> Hi folks,
>
> Progress appears to being made toward a 6.3 release.  We currently have 9
> tickets to resolve before we can push another release out[0].

Great :-)

> I'm happy to postpone the rendering toolchain related bugs #1947 (fop-0.93)
> and its dependency of #1956 (docbook-xsl-1.72.1) if upstream aren't in a
> position to make a release in time.

They are yet fixing bugs, the last one just 90 minutes ago. I'm thinking on
creating the branch this weekend and start working based on the most current
snapshot tarball available at that time

> #1893 (docbook-4.5) has a patch
> available so that's a no-brainer really.

Looks like it is not installed yet on quantum :-?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ls /usr/share/xml/docbook/
.  ..  xml-dtd-4.4  xsl-stylesheets-1.69.1
[EMAIL PROTECTED] grep -l 4.4 /etc/xml/*
/etc/xml/docbook
[EMAIL PROTECTED] grep -l 4.5 /etc/xml/*
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I will made the commit upgrade as soon docbook-4.5 will be properly installed
on quantum.

> I'll be on holiday from 2007-03-23 to 2007-04-06 and am unlikely to be able
> to deal with any LFS issues during that time.  That said, if anyone wants
> to try and find me in a bar in North Carolina, I might be persuaded to deal
> with LFS stuff, in exchange for a beer or 2 of course :-)

Enjoy the holidays :-))

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia