results here from an older system (specifically an LFS dev version
from around mar 2006)

mincore01    1  PASS  :  expected failure: errno = 22 (Invalid argument)
mincore01    2  PASS  :  expected failure: errno = 14 (Bad address)
mincore01    3  FAIL  :  call succeeded unexpectedly
mincore01    4  PASS  :  expected failure: errno = 12 (Cannot allocate memory)

current kernel version is (recently rebuilt to add USB support):

Linux lfsbuild 2.6.15.6-LFS #7 Fri Mar 2 00:55:33 NZDT 2007 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux

On 3/21/07, Bruce Dubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been trying to figure out why the attached file fails on my LFS
> systems.  It does not fail on FC or RHEL kernels.
>
> I'd appreciate it if some of you could run the attached program ans send
> me the results.
>
> You just run the binary. If you don't want to do that, the full source
> to is at
>
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ltp/ltp-full-20070228.tgz?download
>
>   -- Bruce
>
> --