On Saturday 07 April 2007 13:35, Greg Schafer wrote:

> Umm, why are you applying this patch? Just because it appears on the ftp
> site?

Nope, I did actually take a look at the source code and erroneously concluded
it was necessary as REG_STARTEND wasn't defined.  Obviously, I forgot to take
into account system headers. /usr/include/regex.h defines REG_STARTEND, and
this file is included by src/file.h, which, in turn, is included by
src/softmagic.c.

Thanks Greg, I'll remove the patch some time this week.

Matt.