On Sat, Apr 07, 2007 at 12:03:36PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I deleted spam from lfs-book and blfs-book, both mail and trac tickets,
> this morning.  Do we need to make the books ticket system so only
> authorized (vice registered) users can create or modify tickets?

You did? I also deleted a bunch of spammish comments from the LFS trac
database about an hour ago. The corresponding messages still appear in
the mailman archives, though, and I'm not sure how to get rid of them.
For example:
http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-book/2007-April/062123.html

As far as the LFS ticket system goes, it's already set so that only
authorized users can modify tickets. However, I think it's open to
anyone to register. I'm not sure how the BLFS system is set up.

--
JH