Hi,

I just finished to update the LFS book sources to use the new stylesheets.

NOTE: I'm not sure if the script that generates the on-line book need be
adjusted to use the new code properly.

The Makefile has been also re-factored. There is a new "all" target and a new
ROOT_ID variable.

The ROOT_ID variable is very cool. It allow to render only a part of the book
based on the given Id value. For example:

make ROOT_ID=ch-system-glibc lfs

will render only the chapter06/glibc.html file. That work also for PDF output,
but FOP will emit several warnings.

Maybe there is some bugs. I hope we can find and fix them quickly.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nÂș2886:       http://www.linuxfromscratch.org