Ken Moffat wrote:

>  But, given that most LFS (and BLFS) developers think using anything
> other than x86 is unsupportable, CLFS is the only way to go for other
> architectures.

Ken, That is a little unfair.  I don't know of any LFS or BLFS
developers that think non-x86 is unsupportable.  We have chosen to keep
those books x86 only due to the personal preferences, the hardware
available to them, and a preference of wanting to use the simplest
instructions possible without IF $arch == 'x' constructs.  We have no
problems with pointing people to CLFS when it is appropriate.

  -- Bruce