On 7/11/07, Luca/Gmail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: "Dan Nicholson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > Unless it's going to be accepted upstream, then I'm not really
> > interested in adding a patch here which takes one extra command to
> > workaround. Which, now that I look again, makes this much easier to
> > solve.
> >
> > # make INSTALL_HDR_PATH=/usr oldheaders= headers_install
> >

> It can be used "make INSTALL_HDR_PATH=/usr oldheaders= unwanted=
> headers_install" too; it's definitely simpler.

So, I thought about this a little and decided to just use the hammer
approach of INSTALL_HDR_PATH=dest, cp dest/include/* /usr/include. I
don't feel real comfortable depending on variables internal to their
headers script. We can change this if the consensus changes, but for
now I'm just going to push in the simple version.

--
Dan