El Viernes, 20 de Julio de 2007 22:29, George Boudreau escribió:

>   Should we add lfs-x86_64 to to jhalfs now or wait a few weeks/months?
> I assume there will be a multi-lib version after all objections/ideas
> have been aired. (planning ahead for jhalfs)

Depends on how the changes are applied in the branch.

If the branch will contains only x86_64 pure64 libs commands for now (i.e.
replacing the needed x86 trunk commands by the ones for pure64), current
jhalfs should work fine.

If we start merging directly the new pure64 command/packages with the current
x86 ones using XSL profiles to generate separate books, then jhalfs will need
be updated to can handle such profiles in a similar way than HLFS do.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia