On 8/13/07, Randy McMurchy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dan Nicholson wrote these words on 08/13/07 12:32 CST:
>
> > http://cross-lfs.org/files/packages/svn/shadow-4.0.18.1.tar.bz2
>
> I put that there, and I now think it should be changed. If CLFS
> updates their version of Shadow, that link is likely to go away.
>
> I'll wait for Dan to fix LFS, and I'll just put whatever he uses in
> the BLFS book. CC'd BLFS-dev as a reminder to do it.

Well, I was putting out feelers as much as anything. I don't know what
the right place to host it is. In BLFS, we often use the little file
repo on anduin, but we don't have a similar setup for LFS. I think
downloads would probably be a good place, though, since shadow is
shared across both books.

--
Dan