On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 07:32:53PM +0200, M.Canales.es wrote:
> I agree, at least as a starting point for 7.0 milestone. Some plans to start
> merging jh branch into trunk?

I would like to get it in as soon as we can, but considering that there
are a number of changes, I was hoping that more people would have had
time to look at the branch and comment before we merge. For quick
reference again, here's the rendered book:

http://linuxfromscratch.org/~jhuntwork/lfs-JH/

and a diff between it and trunk:

http://linuxfromscratch.org/~jhuntwork/jh.diff

> On a related topic, have you tried to build the jh branch using jhalfs? I has
> not time yet to try it and I'm not sure if it might work without some fixes
> on the jhalfs code.

Yes, I have used jhalfs with it, but not in the last couple of weeks.
The only changes to the branch are compatible with jhalfs' current
logic, I believe. There's only commnad changes and package version
changes, so it should be no problem.

--
JH