El Sábado, 21 de Julio de 2007 01:10, Dan Nicholson escribió:

> I've been playing around with jhalfs and I realized that there was no
> easy way to access the package name and version on a given page. Manuel
> and I had a discussion on alfs-discuss and he suggested using the
> <productname> and <productnumber> children of the <sect1info> elements.

This one has been applied in r8366 with two changes:

- In <productname> the actual package name is used, instead off adding
"tools-" to chapter05 pages and "-headers" to the linux headers installation.
At this moment jhalfs is finding the package name via several hacks that
could be avoided now. That name extensions can be re-generated from inside
the jhalfs code and placed on a separate variable, if required to help
creating customizations for PM.

- An <address> tag has been added containing the package URL entity. From it
we will can extract more easily the tarball name, removing more hacks, and
could allow to extract the tarballs from inside the scripts instead than from
the Makefile like now.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia