On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:12:55 -0600, Matthew Burgess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:02:40 +0000 (UTC), Jeremy Huntwork
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Matthew Burgess <matthew <at> linuxfromscratch.org> writes:
>>> Does this sound sane to everyone?  If so, I'll endeavour to complete
> the
>> patch
>> series as soon as possible and
>>> post it here for review.
>>
>> How's this coming? Need any help?
>
> Stalled at the minute, thanks to two late nights at work this week!
> Should be able to get it out for review tomorrow evening.

Full patch series is now at http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~matthew/patches/
(see the series file there for the order they need to be applied in).
Unfortunately, this breaks the adjusting phase in chapter 5.  If I back out the
GCC upgrade it all works fine again, but I don't have time to investigate at
the minute.  The 032-adjusting jhalfs log is in the same location as the book
patches, but I couldn't see anything immediately obvious going wrong!  Jeremy,
did you have to make any changes to the toolchain adjustment phase to cater for
GCC-4.2.1?

Regards,

Matt.