Hello All,

After some little thought on the matter, it seems to me that the Trac
ticket reports go to the wrong list. I can understand why lfs-book is
the right list for commits. Those who are interested in discussing
development of the book don't necessarily need to see all the commit
logs. However, the ticket system contains info as to what is (possibly)
currently wrong with the book and suggested changes. Often items like
this should be discussed before implementation. Therefore, it seems to
me that instead of having the ticket messages go to the commit list,
they really should be directed to the development list.

This is a minor thing and I'll work with whatever is felt is best, but I
thought it might help open up discussion if the items in Trac were more
visible to all interested in LFS development. Does anyone have any
thoughts on this?

--
JH