Hi all,

I really don't know how to start and how to finish my email.
For a long time I wanted to explain my current situation, but believe it or
not, I didn't have neither these few minutes of my time.

My/Our life had changed in a such a drastic way that I don't/won't have time
in the near future to help the development of the Blfs-book as I hoped to do
when I accepted the position as a developer, and I feel that I owe to Randy,
and to other folks of the Blfs-dev crew (cc-ing to Blfs-dev).

To make a long story sort, we bought a land near to the forests I work
for the last 10 years. We are trying to build a house there and we are
building it with our hands only. It's a lot of work, from early
morning until late night with only a few hour sleep. And this crazy rhythm
of life, it's almost three months now and it doesn't look that this
will change anytime soon. And yes I am happy for that!

This summer it was a disaster for my country.
With many-many thousands of burned forests, with almost 70 dead, with many
villages in flames and families that had lost almost everything (houses,
properties, etc...).
What a shame for our civilization, what a shame for all of us, who live in
this country. The system unfortunately, was unable to protect the forests and
the human lives. We as individuals, we wasn't enough ready to encounter
a challenge such a huge fire like this one. We were living with the wrong
impression that a fire will never happen to our forests.

It was in our land, when the first huge flames (in 28 of June) started their
crazy journey. The fire stopped less than 50 meters away from our field,
and that was just because of a 10 minutes rain. But the ashes are everywhere
around and they will be there for years as a reminder of our careless,
and for our week system (not that I have the feeling that the system had took
it's lesson). Fortunately, there are a lot of sensitive people around the place
we live, hoping their great passion will help us to protect the forests in
the future.

Anyway, I have to work also for the burned forests, first to protect the
ground to reach in the sea and then to replanted them again.
We (a great team with young and not so young people :) with enthusiasm)
already started to do it, and the first seeds are in the burned ground now.
For details about the method we used to do it, in the following
(interesting I believe) link to wikipedia article about a great man, named
Masanobu Fukuoka.

I don't have the time to spend it in computing and to Blfs, and I feel bad
about that, but we are talking about dreams that we used to do all these
years and now it's the time to make them real, so my love for the computers
can wait a bit.

Randy I lost my bet :),
David I show your messages to the fcron ticket and thank you for your
interest; I feel a little awful that I couldn't answer you, (by the way,
you or any other are free to reassign my tickets),
Ken, sorry that I didn't kept my promise to test your fonts,
Dan, Alex, Bruce and all the rest of you, I am missing our almost
daily communication.

With the hope that you will understand my situation, I am wishing the best
to all the friends from Lfs universe.

We shall meet again.

My best regards,

Ag.