On Friday September 5 2008 04:41:17 pm Manuel Gonzalez Montoya wrote:
> I think the exact math failure that you got is math/test-ildoubl,
> thats because i am trying the  same combination (glibc2.8, gcc4.3.2)
> and got the same iconvdata test failures plus the math/test-ildoubl.

I got rid of the iconvdata/bug-iconv6, and iconvdata/tst-iconv7, errors by
rebuilding Glibc a third time, without patches, after installing
Binutils-2.18 and GCC-4.1 in chapter 6. I'm retrying with gcc-4.2. It looks
like a PATH issue... the testsuite is looking in /usr or /lib and finding it
empty, instead of looking in the glibc-build/ directory. Might be fixed in
glibc-cvs.

robert