On 05/14/2011 02:47 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> DJ,
>     You need to change the version/release date in general.ent and
> lfs-bootscripts-version in packages.ent to actually publish the
> bootscript changes.
>
> Do you wnat me to do it?
>
>     -- Bruce
No, I'm still working on them. Besides, they are in contrib and are no
longer compatible with the instructions in the book. I have just about
completed the necessary changes. I made a mistake when I reread the
original thread and put the interface configuration files in
/etc/network-devices instead of /etc/network. The big changes are coming
in a few moments, after I go back and fix the placement of the network
config files. There is really no need for a change in the book until we
are ready to switch (which requires some other changes to the book
anyway). I also plan to move them out of the bootscripts folder before
they go into the book and move the old to bootscripts-old afterward.
I'll post a patch for the necessary book, udev-config, and rendering
changes to the list at that time.

-- DJ Lucas