Nice! As you mentioned in an earlier post, I looked at the debian fork
of procps-utils which I didn't know the existence. It mainly contains
all patches from the mainline sources + lots of long options and their
updated manual pages. It also support control groups as displayed by "ps
-o cgroup".

I have successfully installed this fork on my lfs build, and it works
well. Personally, I don't use these improvements at all, but don't make
use of control groups too. So not sure these non-essential stuffs are
useful to most users but maybe someone experienced this fork deeper than me.

Bertrand