DJ Lucas wrote:

>> I made a change to that in the description in -dev.  Thanks for pointing
>> that out.

> Unless I've misunderstood the above comment, you should set libexecdir
> back to /usr/lib/coreutils as this has been standard practice in LFS and
> BLFS for as far back as I can remember (/usr/lib/<packagename>). There
> are several examples in BLFS for sure, and in both books IIRC.

Yes, but I don't think it's come up before with coreutils.  It was
easier to change the description for now than the instruction.  This was
just brought up today and I'd like it to percolate a bit.

As I said earlier, it seems to be mostly an aesthetic issue, not a
practical one.  I don't have strong feelings about this either way.

   -- Bruce