Sorry for top posting, phone is giving me a fit. That is another that its
traditionally mine, but would appreciate another look as far as style. Some
caveats, IcedTea 7 cannot be built with 6 ATM, it'll have to be bootstrapped
from a GCJ Java environment. Latest 6 should be fine if you intend to do the
update. I'll upload a newer patch for the cacerts. If not interested, I will do
it when I can.

-- DJ