On 2012-04-29 07:09, Matt Burgess wrote:
> On Sun, 2012-04-29 at 00:39 +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
>
>>   I'm assuming this is from gnulib-tests/test-getlogin.c.  Not seen
>> this failure in my builds earlier this week, perhaps it's a one-off
>> or perhaps something in the 3.3.4 headers has changed.
>
> There's a sed in the book to avoid the test failure.  The sed is not the
> right fix, but I'm working on-and-off with upstream to try and get to
> the bottom of the issue.

I see a test failure too, but only if I run the testsuite via an
automated script *and* in a cronjob (talk about adding multiple
complications ;-)).

test-getlogin.log shows the line throwing the error:
test-getlogin.c:48: assertion failed

The 'offending' line in test-getlogin.c is:
       ASSERT (isatty (0));

Since my test environment is somewhat out of the ordinary, I'll live
with a sed/patch and not try to figure it out.

Olaf