On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 07:27:18PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Well there is also:
>
> sed -i -e "s,systemd.*-,,gi" man/udev.7 man/*udev*.8
>                            ^                 ^^^^^^
> :)

 Yes, much nicer :)

> And of course after installation:
>
> pushd /usr/share/man/man8
> mv -v systemd-udevd.8 udevd.8
> popd
>
> Or we could do a manual installation and get it with:
>
> cp -v /man/systemd-udevd.8 /usr/share/man/man8/udevd.8

 Of course.  For anyone playing along at home, don't rename the page
before trying to build.  I suppose that might change if you replace
configure.  For instaling, whichever variant fits better with what
we end up doing.

> Might want to dow the same with man/*.html too.
>
>    -- Bruce
 For a minimal build with your switches and my additionss as in the
ticket, it didn't get installed.  I suppose that BLFS might wish to
do that.

ĸen