I have just completed a LFS-7.0 build and I had some problems booting.

When I was going through the boot scripts I noticed that there are some
consistences with the book that is carry forward to the svn book.

In this section at the end I stills refers to
/etc/sysconfig/network-devices/ifconfig.eth0/ivp4. Should be
/etc/sysconfig/ifconfig.eth0 I believe.

6.3.3. Deploying LFS on Multiple Systems

One of the advantages of an LFS system is that there are no files that
depend on the position of files on a disk system. Cloning an LFS build
to another computer with an architecture similar to the base system is
as simple as using tar on the LFS partition that contains the root
directory (about 250MB uncompressed for a base LFS build), copying that
file via network transfer or CD-ROM to the new system and expanding it.
 From that point, a few configuration files will have to be changed.
Configuration files that may need to be updated include: /etc/hosts,
/etc/fstab, /etc/passwd, /etc/group, /etc/shadow, /etc/ld.so.conf,
/etc/scsi_id.config, /etc/sysconfig/network and
/etc/sysconfig/network-devices/ifconfig.eth0/ipv4.

I haven't found the error any where else but a grep maybe in order;)