On 09/30/2012 12:04 AM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> What does '/usr/share/doc/flex-2.5.37' have to do with 'ln -sv libfl.a
> /usr/lib/libl.a'?  I don't see the connection.
Sorry, it is only related in that it's the same package. I'm not sure
what the policy is for being able to reinstall a package without making
changes to the instructions. I don't know if using -f for all ln
commands would be appropriate throughout chapter 6 or not. This is a
very minor issue and could easily be ignored as it would be best
practice not to use -f when not needed, or it could be 'fixed' in that
it is appropriate for a reinstall of flex. Could just as easily argue
that the command should be removed in a reinstall/upgrade. I just ran
into a minor issue that also tripped up jhalfs and figured I'd report it.

-- DJ