Le 03/12/2012 18:29, Bruce Dubbs a écrit :
> Pierre Labastie wrote:
>
>> Well, only changing the 'VERSION' line was enough to achieve the build
>> and to boot a virtual machine. So I thought there was no other issue.
> That makes things like 'udevadmm --version' give the wrong results.  The
> lfs part is only about building, not the actual code.
>
>>> Of course the next version would be udev-lfs-196-3 unless systemd-197
>>> comes out.  How does the attached patch work for you?  Apply with:
>>> [...]
The patch applied and the build went flawlessly.
I do not know much about udev diagnostics.
After booting in a virtual machine, (with an initrd since I use LVM)
the network (virtual) card is up and running.
udevadm --version returns 196
and I have dev/disk/by-{id,label,uuid}.
Also the LVM drives are correctly created in /dev.

Regards
Pierre