2012/12/27 Bruce Dubbs <bdu...@linuxfromscratch.org>:
> On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:37 PM, xinglp <xin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 2. And for the udev-lfs the below command:
>> sed -i -e 's/HAVE___SECURE_GETENV/HAVE_SECURE_GETENV/' udev-lfs-196-3/cfg.h
>
> If we decide we need this, we'll just make a udev-lfs-196-4 tarball.

I sure we need to change HAVE___SECURE_GETENV to HAVE_SECURE_GETENV in
udev-lfs-196-3/cfg.h when update to glibc-2.17.

see here
http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-announce/2012/msg00001.html
* The new function secure_getenv allows secure access to the environment,
  returning NULL if running in a SUID/SGID process.  This function replaces
  the internal function __secure_getenv.