Hi guys,

The next major portion of migration will involve the websites and home
directories of active users. I have done an initial rsync already to
make the final cut-over as fast as possible.

Due to the fact all this is happening in spare time I can't give an
exact time nor can I give a lot of advance notice when it will start and
finish due to prior commitments with day job and family.

I would like to cut-over all the websites today with a caveat regarding
Trac. I'm not sure it will be done today as well. The current version of
Trac needs to be more carefully validated to ensure it will work with
our current data. If it can be tested and imported today then it will
move over. Otherwise it will wait a bit.

SVN will be migrated after the websites are done and likely after the
entire email setup has been migrated also. It also needs similar
validation like Trac. Shouldn't be a problem but better safe than sorry.
Until all that is completed, book render scripts will be disabled on the
current/old server when I start the process of moving the websites. You
can still use SVN to commit changes for now but they aren't going to be
live for a little while. I'll email when I'm ready for SVN to move over
and ask for a freeze so as to not cause any issues.

Please keep watching the lfs-dev and/or blfs-dev list. I'll email
progress updates and will try to give notice when I can. Like I said,
there may not be much notice at all due to the fact I'll jump on every
bit of free time I end up with. I won't have much advance notice myself.

Thanks,
Gerard