On 02/12/2013 10:24 PM, Matt Burgess wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-02-12 at 22:20 +0100, Armin K. wrote:
>
>> Hm, am I missing something or D-Bus isn't there? It's required iirc ...
>> You can't run systemd without it.
>
> Err, whoops :-)  I told you I hadn't run a build yet, and there's the
> proof!  If you give me an hour or so, I'll add it in.
>
> Regards,
>
> Matt.

No problem. I won't touch anything untill Saturday or so. Also, I wanted
to merge XML::Parser into Perl instructions, add Acl package so systemd
and coreutils can use it - move attr and libcap before coreutils, readd
sysvinit -> sysvinit-utils, remove sysklogd, etc ... Not sure when I can
accomplish all that.