Is this normal for Coreutils:

FAIL: tests/rm/many-dir-entries-vs-OOM.sh

I just got the one failure:

1 of 426 tests failed
(112 tests were not run)

I'm building LFS 7.3 on Debian 6.  I deviated from the book slightly so
that I wouldn't have to re-install Coreutils later after installing acl and
Linux PAM.  I also wanted to keep tcl, expect, DejaGNU, and check.  Here is
my build sequence:

001-Binutils-2.23.1-Pass1
002-GCC-4.7.2-Pass1
003-Linux-3.8.1-API-Headers
004-Glibc-2.17
005-Binutils-2.23.1-Pass2
006-GCC-4.7.2-Pass2
007-Tcl-8.6.0
008-Expect-5.45
009-DejaGNU-1.5
010-Check-0.9.9
011-Ncurses-5.9
012-Bash-4.2
013-Bzip2-1.0.6
014-Coreutils-8.21
015-Diffutils-3.2
016-File-5.13
017-Findutils-4.4.2
018-Gawk-4.0.2
019-Gettext-0.18.2
020-Grep-2.14
021-Gzip-1.5
022-M4-1.4.16
023-Make-3.82
024-Patch-2.7.1
025-Perl-5.16.2
026-Sed-4.2.2
027-Tar-1.26
028-Texinfo-5.0
029-Xz-5.0.4
030-Linux-3.8.1-API-Headers
031-Man-pages-3.47
032-Glibc-2.17
033-Zlib-1.2.7
034-File-5.13
035-Binutils-2.23.1
036-GMP-5.1.1
037-MPFR-3.1.1
038-MPC-1.0.1
039-GCC-4.7.2
040-Tcl-8.6.0
041-Expect-5.45
042-DejaGNU-1.5
043-Check-0.9.9
044-Sed-4.2.2
045-Bzip2-1.0.6
046-Pkg-config-0.28
047-Ncurses-5.9
048-Util-linux-2.22.2
049-Psmisc-22.20
050-Procps-ng-3.3.6
051-E2fsprogs-1.42.7
052-Gettext-0.18.2
053-attr-2.4.46
054-acl-2.2.51
055-CrackLib-2.8.22
056-Flex-2.5.37
057-Linux-PAM-1.1.6
058-Shadow-4.1.5.1
059-libcap2-2.22
060-Coreutils-8.21

I plan on following the rest of the book as written. (Although, I may have
to re-install Shadow because I'm getting the following message when I try
to su - lfs in my current chroot environment: -su: exec: env: not found.
 su lfs works (without the '-').

Thanks,
Roger

--