On Apr 12, 2013, at 6:40 PM, William Harrington wrote:

echo '#define YYENABLE_NLS 1' >> lib/config.h

After executing ./configure --prefix=/usr and viewing lib/config.h
#define ENABLE_NLS 1 is already there. I noticed this when upgrading
bison for CLFS back at version 2.6.2.
There is no need to echo a definition if it is already set during the
configure process.

Okay, did another build and this time it was commented and not enabled.

Or perhaps I was in another console and ran configure in the wrong terminal when it was enabled in lib/config.h. It can happen as I'm doing multiple builds at once. I'll keep a look out with this one, anyway.

Sincerely,

William Harrington