Gilles Espinasse wrote:

> [...]

For me, I get All 113 tests PASSED, but that is not in an LFS chroot
environment.  That passes non-root.

When running 'sudo tests/run.sh', there are a bunch of issues because
scsi_debug is not in the kernel.  It also doesn't want to sync with
0.fedora.pool.ntp.org.  One root level test seemed to hang.

Overall, the tests are fairly new.  We don't know if the errors are in
the tests or the code.  We do need ot keep an eye on this prior to the
next stable LFS release.

> Current git tree doesn't compile in make check (lib/ttyutils.c:)

Intermittent git commits aren't used in LFS.

> losetup with offset is broken (is now fixed and test suite has been added)
>
> By the way, bc is used in one test (test is ignored if bc is not found)

bc has been added to LFS.  We may need to move it up when we start
running the test suite.

   -- Bruce