On May 15, 2013, at 12:12 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

Not quite.  I just put that out as an example of fetching via
svn/ftp/http and some examples of using regex expressions.

The changes are not great, but the edited diff below shows the relevant
changes.  Mostly regex additions/changes.

Excellent. Thanks for the info. I'm planning on adding checks for my current server build for packages I have installed. The script will give me a great base to start from.

I decided to increase my apache/php/mysql knowledge and created databases for LFS or CLFS builds and I have the package name, version, configure options, and notes (I use for the installation instructions as well). I have it to where I can edit add or delete entries. As I update versions I update the configure and notes if required.

So each build I have a database and build order using mysql. A bit overkill, but it is a good project!

There are lots of good things that are shared among the LFS community that others can use.

Sincerely,

WIlliam Harrington