Hi guys,

The hosting company where the new server is located is going through a
round of upgrades including physical hardware relocation to their new
facility. This means our server will need to be powered down for a while
(estimated two hours or less but their total maintenance window is 8 hours).

The outage window itself is June 5, 2013 between 8:00 PM and 4:00 AM PDT.

Our account is also eligible for a free upgrade which also will shut the
machine down and migrate to their new facility. This combined upgrade &
relocation will take an estimated 3 hours but if it's done before June
5, we are in control exactly when it happens and not have to deal with
an entire 8 hour window.

I plan to take advantage of this upgrade and initiate it some time late
at night when the server usage is at its average lowest point (starting
at around midnight PDT). A likely day will be on a weekend day. I will
confirm the exact time of this happening. I have to prepare ahead of
time to ensure no DNS outages will occur, etc.

The upgrade itself will double the amount of RAM (from 4 GB to 8 GB).
Disk space and monthly bandwidth remain unchanged but they are more than
sufficient for our purposes already.

Stay tuned for more details coming soon.

Gerard