On 05/08/2018 07:02 AM, xinglp wrote:
The Makefile generated by jhalfs will fail without 'CHROOT2'.
   mk_BOOT: mk_CHROOT
       @$(call echo_CHROOT_request)
       @( sudo $(CHROOT2) -c "cd $(SCRIPT_ROOT) && make
BREAKPOINT=$(BREAKPOINT) BOOT")
       @touch $@

This issue can be fixed by revert the changeset below, or we need to change
the jhalfs?
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/changeset/11408/trunk/BOOK/chapter06/revisedchroot.xml

Pierre, can you take a look at this? It appears to be an issue in jhalfs LFS/master.sh that was caused by my changes to revisedchroot.xml and strippingagain.xml.

It may be an issue with common/chroot.xsl, but I can't tell for sure.

Perhaps I just need to split the instructions in revisedchroot.xml into two <userinput> groups.

  -- Bruce