Am Donnerstag, den 27.06.2019, 05:24 -0400 schrieb Marty Jack via lfs-
dev:
> Reading the new homepage, it seems this is the gentleman who rewrote librsvg
> in Rust and plans to do the same for bzip2.  If he cannot be dissuaded, this
> will have a disastrous effect on Chapter 5.
Right, unfortunatly.

I'm still using the last version of non-rust-librsvg. Up to now, it
seems to work fine. Of course, bugfixes are not there.

(in my undergraduated mind i never understood whats so cool in rust
which justifies that monster of compiler infrastructure, and in this
case, such a monster building a relativly small tool)

--
Thomas