On 2020-02-14 14:27 -0600, Bruce Dubbs via lfs-dev wrote:
> The Linux From Scratch community announces the release of LFS Version
> 9.1-rc1. It is a preliminary release of LFS-9.1.

I'd like to remove the glibc "fix"

    sed -i '/asm.socket.h/a# include <linux/sockios.h>' \
       sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/bits/socket.h

in LFS book.  It's never upstreamed and all the breakages in BLFS packages seem
fixed.

Is this change acceptable for 9.1 release schedule?  If not we can do it in 9.2.
--
Xi Ruoyao <xry...@mengyan1223.wang>