Because I decided to build the three packges from LFS's Chapter 5
that don't get built in Chapter 6, despite the builder having had to
download the sources for Chapter 5, I noticed:

5.11. Tcl-8.6.10

The Tcl package contains the Tool Command Language.

5.12. Expect-5.45.4

The Expect package contains a program for carrying out scripted
dialogues with other interactive programs.

5.13. DejaGNU-1.6.2

The DejaGNU package contains a framework for testing other programs.

but then, over in BLFS-land:

Tcl-8.6.10

The Tcl package contains the Tool Command Language, a robust
general-purpose scripting language.

Expect-5.45.4

It contains tools for automating interactive applications such as
telnet, ftp, passwd, fsck, rlogin, tip, etc. Expect is also useful for
testing these same applications as well as easing all sorts of tasks
that are prohibitively difficult with anything else.

DejaGnu-1.6.2

DejaGnu is a framework for running test suites on GNU tools. It is
written in expect, which uses Tcl (Tool command language).

and was wondeing why the descriptive text wasn't synchronised for
common packages.