On 7/28/20 3:53 PM, Ken Moffat via lfs-dev wrote:

I'll now mention that a new release of autoconf is being prepared.
2.69b (i.e. beta) came out a few days ago.  Looking at gnu git,
there have been a few more fixes since then.

I'm on the autoconf mailing list and built the beta.

Parallel build is OK.  Tests are slow and don't seem to be parallelizable.

On a full system rhe tests pass with:

479 tests behaved as expected.
44 tests were skipped.

Most of the skips were due to not having fortran, erlang, or go. There were also four expected failures.

There are a fair number of issues on the list, but AFAICT, not for x86_64.

The release will not be in time for LFS-10.

  -- Bruce