On 12/11/20 10:55 PM, scsijon via lfs-dev wrote:
Sorry folks, but downloading this file from your site gives me a corrupted file with a not-supported attributes. I've tried it a number of times with the same result. The NOCHUNKS version however seems to be ok.

There was a typo in the script that generated that file. I've fixed the script and the tarball so you should download it again.

My intent is to use this as the basis of a LXQT build using the LXQT section from 8.2 as a base and then use that as a stepping stone to musl/clang/llvm.

You know, I think, that we removed lxqt a few versions ago.

Thanks for the report.

  -- Bruce