On Monday 21 February 2005 11:25 am, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> On February 20, 2005 06:34 pm, John Wildberger wrote:
> > My Q: How can I get this Perl module incorporated into my LFS. I am at
> > section 6.11, and so far no problems.
> > Any suggestions will be appreciated.
>
> My first guess would be that something didn't quite go according to plan
> when you installed Perl in chapter 5. You could simply try to reinstal Perl
> in that chapter and try Glibc again.
I took your advice and re-installed Perl.
The make (sect 6.11) progressed now much further. However, it still stopped
with an error on this line:

/sources/glibc-build/libc.so.6: undefined reference to `_Oumoddi3_internal'

To check the libc.so.6,  I extracted the symbol list from it.
Here is part of the symbol list, which I created with 'nm libc.so6'
.
.
001143ac b otimer.1
                   U _Oumoddi3_internal
0005e210 T __overflow
.
.
As can be seen, _Oumoddi3_internal is not defined