Simon Geard wrote:

>> Clicking on an image to display it in Nautilus doesn't make sense - it's
>> a file manager, not an image viewer. Do you just mean having it display
>> a small preview of the image instead of an icon? If so, the controls for
>> that are under the File Manager preferences menu option.
>>
>> Simon.

I don't understand. There is nothing in the nautilus prefrences about
this. Try double clicking on a screenshot or any image file. It will
blow the image up right in Nautilus. This has been the default behavior
for years. If I have a screenshot in /root and I click on it, the image
should take up the whole Nautilus window and no longer be displaying all
the files and folders in root. This is what I'm trying to get it to do.
This is what it should be doing but instead, it says there is nothing
associated with image files. I can associate GIMP or EOG with them, but
thats not what I want to happen... It's like I'm missing a key mime type
or associated action with image files and I'm not sure why....