On Sat, 7 May 2005, 09:52, Jeremy Huntwork (as JH) wrote:

> JH: Andreas Fehr wrote:
> JH: >
> JH: > I guess, this list is as good as any other place.
> JH:
> JH: Actually, the lfs-dev list is where development topics go, so book
> JH: fixes should be noted there. This list is for support. :) CC'ing
> JH: this to lfs-dev so it can be noted there for the record.

Thanks.

That's why I prefer newsgroups to mailing lists. I have to subscribe to
a mailing list to report bugs.

> JH: > In chapter "6.2. Mounting Virtual Kernel File Systems" the part
> JH: > with creating the directories is missing. Please add 'mkdir -p
> JH: > $LFS/{proc,sys}' to the document.
> JH:
> JH: Fixed. The book is rendering now, so if you refresh that page in a
> JH: few minutes, you should see the change.

Thanks for the fast fix. As it seems, you are somehow responsible for a
lot of stuff, I will send you some other bugs I found in the
multi-arch/ppc book (by mail, not to the list). Sorry, but I'm to lazy
to send a mail to subscribe, a mail to confirm, a mail with the bugs and
a mail to unsubscribe the dev-list.

Blame me for that and put my mail address in your spam filter if you
don't want the other mail with the bug reports.