steve crosby wrote:

just building now with udev-059. One change is that udevstart now
launches udev as a process (with a --daemon flag), so you can't umount
/dev without stopping that process (/dev is reported as busy), so we
might need to modify the "Booting into LFS" section.

Other than some new significant rule capbilities, it looks like the
new version will work in our current setup - if I find any additional
issues I report them.

Thanks very much Steve. I've added this information to bugzilla (bug #874) so we don't lose it.

Regards,

Matt.