On Tue, 9 Aug 2005, Michiel Faber wrote:

> Hello,
>
> After the make command when compiling glibc-2.3.4 in chapter 5.6  i get
> an error (see below).
> tcb-offsets.h is involved i believe. It is not present on my system, but
> tcb-offsets.h.dT exists.
>
> Can someone tell me what's wrong and how i can fix it?
>

> In file included from ../sysdeps/unix/sysdep.h:21,
>                  from ../sysdeps/unix/i386/sysdep.h:19,
>                  from ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/i386/sysdep.h:25,
>                  from <stdin>:1:
> ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/sys/syscall.h:25:24: asm/unistd.h: No such
> file or directory

 Looks as if something went wrong in 5.5 Linux-Libc-Headers.  You should
be able to see unistd.h and a lot of other files in /tools/include/asm
and a lot of other headers in /tools/include/linux.  Perhaps you missed
a step, or perhaps the copy went wrong and you got something like
/tools/include/asm/asm/.

Ken