I did get errors on my make check for glibc... a lot of Error 127 and
Error 1's, basically it would complain about a few missing tests, then
skip some other tests becuase the first few were missing.

Total there were like 17... is that something odd? I thought since it
was just missing files... I don't know what I though. Now that I look
again it was 1's, 127's and 2's... I forget exactly which was what.

Any clues from that?

- Michael