Dan Nicholson wrote:
On 4/4/06, Thomas Görblich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just built my first LFS and it went so smooth
that I was almost disappointed that I had not a single question to ask
here ;)

I'm glad to hear that.  Incidentally, I'm often curious how many
people this is the case for.  Most (all) of the posts here are from
people having problems.  It starts to make you feel that the book
needs improvement.  I'd like to see some actual statistics of people
who made it through cleanly on the first try.  I biffed my first try
with many of the same problems that come up weekly here, so I know
that's not me.

--
Dan

Isn't there some statistic filed when you reach the end of the book,
where you are asked to register your crisply created lfs system?
By the way, my second try went like a charm, so as far as I can tell,
the book is very good. It's just that reading and understanding
are two different things at first :-)

Warren