Hi everybody,
I use a LFS 6.1. So, I've glibc-2.3.4 on my system. Everything works
perfectly. But, because I'm interested in new things about building my
system, and because I know that the new releases of glibc have
improvements about security, I'd like now to build a 2.5 release of
glibc. But if I would accept to build again a LFS, I don't want too
build again a BLFS, too long and not very interesting. I know too that
it's possible to upgrade glibc without building again completely a new
system. It's vory hard, but possible. I'm interested so.
Does someone know how I can upgrade glibc from 2.3.4 to 2.5 wighout
building a new LFS? I accept to use a livecd... I only don't want to
build again everything. Do you have an idea so? If not, I let things
in the state, I don't want to start again everything.
Thanks for your suggests.
Sincerely,
JP